View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 12:32 AM   #6
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Merkey View Post
Visually, the relative lack of distinction between the on/off positions could also contribute to not even realizing an accidental click happened. It is a button with maybe an up/down position, but no label, like with a checkbox...

I'd prefer a "Toolbox" button similar to the Layout button in the main window status line. I don't use the Preview window buttons often enough to remember what they do, and I also have problems with hovering the mouse. In case anyone's forgotten, I'm talking about this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-18 132405.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	173528

There's a check box in Look & Feel to show individual buttons.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-18-2019 at 12:35 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote