View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 09:57 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Merkey View Post
It is not green nor a triangle in my version of Calibre, but I never noticed that dangerous little widget! Easy to click in its position like that. Do you know why anyone would turn off syncing of preview with editor?
Because you are trying to work out why a bit of code works but the exact same thing elsewhere doesn't. Or because you are updating text somewhere and want to see what is written elsewhere to make sure you get it right. I don't turn it off very often, but I have done it for both of these reasons.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote