View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:17 PM   #1
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
The one thing I wish Kobo would imitate from Kindle...

I'm sitting (not literally) on five Kobos; the three most recent can be seen to the left. I'm not immune to gadget lust, but while I see the appeal of the newest offerings in each of the three sizes, none of them is enough of an improvement over what I've got that I can justify shelling out for them.

But. Amazon has that buyback program. I'd be thrilled, thrilled if I could send along my older devices to Kobo in exchange for a nominal credit and a discount on a new device. Between the savings and not having perfectly good devices sitting around moribund, I'd be sold. Why doesn't Kobo institute a similar program?

Yeah, I know I could try to sell my old devices and offset the price of something new, but it's more effort than I'm prepared to make. Amazon makes it so easy.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote