View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 05:24 PM   #28
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Well, even uninstalling the Google apps wouldn't prevent you from having a Google Account.
I prevent me from having a google account. The one I reluctantly opened for my NookHD effectively went away when I forgot my password years ago and I have no other way to authenticate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
At any rate, since Google makes Android, every Android phone you buy will come with those apps as well. But the Pixel doesn't have any bloat like carrier apps or uninstallable third party apps like the NFL one I mentioned earlier.
Which brings us back to

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
major problems with the Google Pixel... too Google Android
So I guess I can go back to ignoring android devices.
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote