View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 04:20 PM   #23
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Those would be some of the Google apps I was talking about. Gmail, Chrome, the Google app, Google Photos, Phone, Contacts, etc all have an uninstall button on my Pixel.

I haven't tried uninstalling them as I find them useful. Though I do use AquaMail instead of Gmail and I switch at will between Firefox (where I set Bing as the default search engine) and Chrome (my phone is about the only place I do like Chrome, actually).

One benefit of the Pixel, I updated to Android 10 this weekend. Anyone else running that?
Thanks. That is certainly a change from my NookHD. I guess I can't automatically exclude it from consideration anymore.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote