View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 10:03 AM   #2043
gcomyn
gcomyn began at the beginning.

Device: Laptop, Tablet (nothing specific)
Quote:
Originally Posted by taratears View Post
I was wondering if these sites would possible to add:

http://xenafiction.net/styles/athena...thor_page.html
Unfortunately, there is no link to the author page on the story page, so getting the metadata isn't possible... also, the metadata is not consistent on the different author pages
Quote:
will not be easy... the metadata is not set in it's own section, so would need to be pieced together... there is no author page... might be able to use the 'stories' page, since all of the stories are on the same page... the metadata is not consistent between stories...
Quote:
probably can be done... but I'm not versed enough with python to work with the forms to get the chapter text
Quote:
could be possible... It is a website of web pages... the entire story is on one page... There is no consistent divisions for the metadata, so would be very hard to code it...
Quote:
Looks like a story archive site, but it's really a website of web pages... the story page does not have a link to anything (except the author's email), and there is really no metadata to get.

Unless someone else wants to take a jab at these, I don't think I'll be able to help with them.

GComyn
gcomyn is offline   Reply With Quote