View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoglick View Post
You might want to check out Sprint's new MiFi device, that goes on sale on June 1. It's a tiny credit-card size device with an EVDO Rev.A radio that creates a portable Wifi hotspot that can be shared with up to 5 devices simultaneously.

I'm snagging one at 8:01 am on June 1 to use with my iPod Touch.

El
<hijack>

I saw that in an inflight magazine (www.novatelwireless.com). Please post how it works for you.

My main concern is battery life for the MiFi. I use a broadband wireless card with an unlimited plan for my laptop and can share the signal with a bit of hoop jumping. It is powered by the laptop, so I'm not sure if the MiFi is worth it for me but it sure sounds cool.

</hijack>
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote