Thread: Vox Love my Vox
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrII View Post
If she loves your Vox why not buy her a Vox? Some readers actually prefer to read tablets rather than e-readers. The new Arc is also a consideration and there is always the posibility that when the Arc comes out the Vox will be discounted further.

When considering between Kobo and Sony you might want to take into account people's concerns about whether Sony is losing it's commitment to e-readers ( I'm referring to devices not people). You may want to read some of the various threads (good and bad) in the Sony forum to get a better feel for how Sony owner's feel about their ereaders.
Actually, I love my Vox, she wants just a dedicated ereader, and mostly for library books. I note some concerns over the Sony as you point out, yet the Sony seems to have the features my wife would like. Also they are on sale at the Future Shop and Best Buy here. So the way I see it the Kobo Glo at same price as Sony will not be as convenient for her in downloading library books.Back to the drawing board.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote