View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 07:59 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
Jon,
Thanks a lot for trying. You have solved the problem of getting chapter 24 to start on a new page.

But the missing chapters on the TOC are still missing. (I don't mean the TOC at the beginning of the book, but the TOC listed below 'Bookmarks' and above 'History'. Chapter 24 is still unlisted and so are the others that I mentioned before.)

This makes me feel a lot better because it means that I'm not the only one having difficulty with this text. (I was beginning to feel very stupid.) Maybe it is the curse of Dr Johnson. Or maybe BD doesn't approve of very short chapters.
I'll have another look at it and fix that.

P.S. I think we just found a bug in Book Designer. Because when I added in more text to Chapter 23, then Chapter 24 showed up fine.

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-01-2007 at 09:26 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote