View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I have never had any vaccination, apart from the kind I received as a child. That was back in the early-mid 70s. Since then, never had one. Not a flu shot, nor any other vaccination. I've rarely been sick.

Even with 2 heart conditions, I still will refuse the vaccine. Especially one that has yet to be proven, and one in which the media is up in arms over. One side decrying it, one side lauding it. I read up on it and made a decision for myself.

I apologize if I came across as though I was telling you not to take it.. My main effort was to simply enlighten you, give you links for you to read yourself, open your eyes to what is actually out there. In the end, it's really up to you, and how you feel about it.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote