View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:56 AM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Non Geeky (Acceptable Stylish) Sleeve Line for Various Gadget Sizes?

I don't like 'book cover' styles. Like simple sleeves (for my obvious reasons).

Most designers offer only 2 sizes in these: iPad and iPhone (they even forget about the ever popular iPad Mini). Not to mention Kindle, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4 sizes.

Is the a manufacturer oy stylish leather/canvas cases who offers a whole range of matching sleeves for a list of gadgets?

Is there still a market for sleeves or everone moved to these [useless/ugly: sorry, just my opinion] fake book covers?

I have this on my Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Percent-G.../dp/B005XX6Q0C

Yeah, not a fashion dictator but at least more than acceptable look compared to 98% of the market today. Though they also don't carry this line in sizes for other gadgets, also cleverly discontinued, maybe on one buys these anymore.

Ps. I guess this forum uses the auto-size function for images, cleverly.

Last edited by avid01; 10-26-2013 at 08:20 AM.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote