View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #68
volpo
Addict
volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
You could just stay in the book, and not go back to the home screen and keep the device in sleep mode (as in, not use off-mode). This way you'll never lose your page with that bug. However, this of course won't work if you read more than one book at a time...
That's basically it. I read one fiction and one non fiction usually and that bug really drives me crazy.

I found a screen image titled 'Customize Kobo Touch' how do I get to it in Calibre?

I could, when I find it, set up both methods of series info. (I realize that when I finally update to a less buggy firmware I'll have to undo one method for the other)

Thanks,

V
volpo is offline   Reply With Quote