View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 05:04 AM   #377
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigino View Post
Do you mean the 505's battery could be recharged by an usb connection to a normal PC?... If yes, then I have what needed.. :-)
EDIT: I said any generic USB charger but Igorsk says no so I guess not
I thought it was charging on my Philips USB charger/battery pack but I could be mistaken - I'll attach it later to try.

EDIT2: If I attach my Philips universal charger/battery pack it shows the USB host icon on the 505. I _appears_ to be charging, but I can't be sure yet.

Last edited by acidzebra; 08-01-2008 at 01:44 PM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote