View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:13 AM   #6
tardisrosedalek
tardisrosedalek began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Post Tier 2 Technical Support

Whist suffering a different problem with my Vox, I have had experience with Tier 2 tech support, whist the service they provide is good, it does seem to take them some time to get it done, other than that it should be fine. If you do have to return your Vox to them, the returns department may take a considerable amount of time, I have been told I will receive a replacement, but as to when I should get it I don't know, supposedly dispatched within 24 hours, almost a week later I still don't have it.

I will advise you though that if the problem is something that was outside of your control, INSIST they pay for the cost of returning it to them, as it is quite expensive as they insist insurance for the cost of the Vox is on the shipping. When i returned mine they kept telling me i should pay, but after a few strong ways of putting it, they agreed, offering me two choices, either a pre-paid waybill (something we don't have in the UK) or the cost of shipping refunded on to your Kobo account.

Overall I say Tier 2 Tech Support was better than the returns department (which don't work Saturdays by the way)
tardisrosedalek is offline   Reply With Quote