View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #15
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
When book 1 isn't in the library, is it because it is unavailable, or because the library hasn't obtained a copy?
You can search Overdrive's website directly (http://search.overdrive.com/) to see if Overdrive has the book, and if so, which libraries have it.

My library obtained a series, and it was missing Book 7 in an 8 book series! Turns out that Book 7 was owned by a different publisher who hadn't made it available to the Overdrive (even though it was available as an epub in stores).

By the way, my library was very helpful and receptive though when I enquired about this issue - if it had been available, they would have purchased it.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote