View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 11:36 AM   #70
ElWorm
Zealot
ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.

Device: Kobo H2O, Paperwhite 3, Oasis 2, Pocketbook HD, Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by macsek View Post
Aura One here...I would love to use my KA1. However many times I start reading on it ...in some rare occasions no reaction while turning a page) I get sad and use my kindle voyage instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg10 View Post
I have a KA1 too ...slow response in turning pages and even no response some times,
I have the H2O first edition and have experienced this problem with every firmware version from the original factory version and every version up to and after 3.19.5761. I have experienced the problem three times now with the latest firmware. Although I like some of the new features, like the much faster opening of the library and the screen refresh at the start of each chapter, I decided to go back to the solid 3.19.5761. I can live with its drawbacks as long as the pages turn, and this firmware version has NEVER froze on me. I am glad this seems to be a problem only a few of us experience. I still have my fingers crossed that the next version will be a winner for me.
ElWorm is offline   Reply With Quote