View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddave7 View Post
But you do realize the point this article is making..... If you are in the minority who is sensitive to the lighting issues, you will never be satisfied by the Paperwhite..... ever.
\

Yes that sensitivity theory has been battered around a little in a couple of the forums. Problem with that is Amazon considers the screen coloration as a defect and has stated to others here via CS that they are working on a solution. Saying its a small minority is based on what, actual data from Amazon, what percent? Please enlighten to any info you have. I think stating its a "small minority" is understating the problem but that's my opinion. I bet Amazon wishes it was a small minority.

Last edited by tmf2; 11-06-2012 at 03:21 PM.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote