View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 04:28 AM   #5
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur
Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
Do you mean the dealer update from 12/4 or 12/6 (EU or NA)? I've got them both, but I don't have any online sharing site to load 'em on. If one or both are what you want and you have a way for me to get them to you, let me know. Otherwise, I think the links are likely down by now. I've got all the firmwares that I know of, so if you want an older one, let me know.
Thank you for the offer. It would be great if you could upload both versions to Mediafire (no registration, no bullshit, very easy to use).

What I'm looking for is logo.img contained in one (or both) of these releases.
Coredump-EE is offline   Reply With Quote