View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 07:34 PM   #1
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
4.23 Metadata Plugin

Worked great long time and began hit and miss about 4 months ago and now 100% fail. Plugin info for Metadata Source shows: "Amazon.com (1.2.14) by Kovid Goyal. Downloads metadata and covers from Amazon."

I suspect there are plugin updates since yet before Ca 5.0 but where and how to get them. I loaded 5.0 (5.1?) with fail so dropped back to 4,23 which is fine for my needs. I just download, convert and send to my tablet. Love Calibre but my bad failing to look into a major revision before updating. I know better....
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote