View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 02:37 AM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Convert Several Html and Css files into one Epub File?

Apparently, Calibre is supposed to do this, but I'm not sure how to go about this.

I got locked out of my blog. I tried to use Scrapbook to retreive my posts, but I don't know if I retrieved everything before my ip address got blocked from the site. I filtered out posts from other domains. A lot of the html and css files are numbered. I don't think I can manually organize or sift through all these files. I hope that if there's some automatic way to convert them to one epub file, then I can check that.

These instructions say to go into the editor and add the files from there, but I can't go into the editor until I already have at least one file in the book:

https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/edit.html
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote