View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have repeatedly explained to you the Guidelines. I have iterated and reiterated to you that your posts are not the only posts/users being addressed in both moderator posts in thread, and in PMs off-thread (which included PMs to the negatively categorized "long-timers"). The thread was closed due to repeated request in-thread, reported requests off-thread, consensus amongst moderators, the continued unconstructive nature of the discussion, the absence of the OP having had her post answered in most every conceivable form, and with the note to the OP that they were welcome to request of the moderators that it be reopened.

There is no discrimination (you should note that if there is any form of bias by mods in that thread and matters related to it, that I can almost always be counted to err on the side of encouragement and patience in helping and explaining to newer folk, to the point that I get (sometimes justly) criticized for it).

I do not know what you hope to achieve with this Feedback thread, but if it is just to suggest bias/discrimination on what was mostly my part, you have the wrong end of the stick.

Cheers,
Marc
Moderator (note, this is NOT in bold green. I am writing as for myself as a moderator, but not moderating)