View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #11
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunohod View Post
Не знаю, я уже год как не заглядывал в код кулридера.
А когда "заглядывал" не видел как реализована работа с двумя документами? Типа оба в оперативной памяти? как так быстро происходит переключение?
Суть вопроса (вероятнее всего к Booxtor) можно-ли сделать на панели нового PDF-ридера кнопку переключения между двумя последними книгами? Зачем это нужно? Типа для пользования словарём (не встроенным в книгу, или для документов где нет OCR-слоя) или учебник + задачник (физика, химия, математика).
Очень надо...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunohod View Post
I do not know, I did not look a year into the code kulridera.
And when the "look" is not seen as implemented to work with the two documents? Type both in memory? as quickly as it switches?
The essence of the question (probably a Booxtor) Is it possible to make a new panel PDF-reader button to switch between the last two books? Why do it? Type to use a dictionary (not integrated into the book, or for documents with no OCR-layer) or a tutorial + book of problems (physics, chemistry, mathematics).
Very necessary ...
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote