View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
There were a couple of people reporting excessive battery drain, but not all people.
Yep, and I thought I had no battery problems as mine was still on 4 bars, but all of a sudden, this happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
I havent played with the new firmware since it came out (currently back on Dec F/W) but something such as closing the book vs leaving it open in CoolReader may have different effects on the battery.

I think Astak have done right, they pulled the firmware off their website in light of some issues and will re-release when fixed. Sure there could have been more testing before hand, but we were the ones asking for our firmware now.

I think these issues show a potential avenue for testing for Astak. Obviously some people here are quite willing to test firmware out (me included), so perhaps Astak could release a beta copy of each firmware and let us help test it out before final release??
I have been thinking just that. They should use us as a pilot test group.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote