View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I find it most practical to have all the books I add go on the SD card, and just have
left the internal memory alone. By just using the SD card for adding and maintaining
my eBook listing, I can use the much faster and more reliable USB 2 based media port
that I added to my computer.

Since I really don't need the books in the permanent memory, to be in the permanent
memory, I could move them to the SD easily enough.

I wonder what use could be made of the permanent memory, if the space were to be
freed up? Any good ideas? I would prefer to keep most normal books on the SD card.

How much space was freed up anyway? I would think the permanent memory would
be used mostly for the translation dictionaries.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote