View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I'm still in the process of converting ver 2.1 to other ebooks formats, .epub, and .imp and perhaps a reflow (small screened) .pdf. When I'm done, I'll update post #1 above.
Well, I'm still trying to convert ver 2.1 to .epub (failed over the weekend as I ran out of memory, again) but I'm done with the .imp versions.

In the meantime, I'll post the high-compression .prc version of my ver 2.1 true Mobipocket look-up type dictionary here. You are welcomed to "test it out" before I finalize this version and offically update post #1. Comments would be appreciated until then, otherwise they may have to wait until ver 2.2! .

EDIT: newer and working as a true a lookup type mobipocket dictionary below.

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-06-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: now working as a true a lookup type mobipocket dictionary
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote