View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 03:09 AM   #40
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I strongly, strongly prefer "justified" text. And I adjust the fonts to be on the larger than average size.

A ragged right edge really slows me down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Just curious - would you be able to read something like this? I was going also do a screen print with a ragged right, but I forgot that Bookari can't do left justify anymore.

Attachment 153643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Yes, better than a ragged right side.
Yep, me too. In fact, on my JetBook Lite (I think a 5 inch screen?) I find it easier to scan the words, even with large-ish spaces.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote