Thread: MobileRead December 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #11
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
What I'm really sorry to see is that folks aren't giving Carousel Tides a try. It's really a good book, and I think folks would quite enjoy it.
It looked good but I can't get it from my library.

Of the leaders, we have a "near future" dystopian book where the fantasy is in the premise not the genre and a middle grade children's book I have already read (it wasn't bad, but not really good either). Neither are interesting to me.

Hopefully something else catches up. I was hopeful last night when it was a 3-way tie with these two and Those Who Hunt the Night.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote