View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 08:34 AM   #54
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My experience of battery life on an eInk Android device (the Onyx Lynx T68) is that, as one would expect, it was somewhere midway between that of an LCD Android tablet and a dedicated eInk reader. I probably need to recharge my Nexus Android tablet every two days with moderate use, and I recharge my Kindle Voyage about once every two weeks. The T68 lasted somewhere about 4-5 days on a battery charge.
Out of curiosity how do android e-ink devices run with side-loaded apps eg: moon+reader? Those kinds of apps wouldn't be developed with e-ink and battery optimisation in mind.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote