View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:59 PM   #3554
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Witch with No Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
That's going to be the final Hollows book, isn't it Alan? I seem to remember reading that somewhere...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
The quote on that page implies that there's one more after that, by calling this book a "buildup to the finale."
I too read something a while back that indicated that #13 would be the final book of the series and I also noticed the phrase "buildup to the finale". It's a mystery to me as to which is the truth.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote