View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #26061
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
There's a new world somewhere
They call The Promised Land
And I'll be there some day
If you will hold my hand
I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know I'll never find another you

There is always someone
For each of us they say
And you'll be my someone
For ever and a day
I could search the whole world over
Until my life is through
But I know I'll never find another you

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W2N8zOuPzY )

Good morning, everyone! It's one more lovely Friday in a whole month of them! Sun's shining... no rain in two days... could the Rainy Season be ending? Can I take the poncho out of my shoulder bag? One nice thing about the Rainy Season though; everything is SOOO green!

I'm drinking a mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea right now, and it's good. Just about time to go downstairs and graze the Food Lady's table... I have to be careful... I'm hungry this morning. Thankfully she usually has a few different veggie dishes which are low calorie. Here I go....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote