View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #280
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I am not a lier. You are very well implying that we should stop this, in your eyes, ridiculous complaint (now you are going to answer :"Lier ! I never said it was a ridiculous complaint, I never even implied it!". But. You. Very. Well. Implied. It.).
Like I said, prove it. But then you can't. The repetition of a lie won't magically transform it to the truth. That might work on the internet as a whole, probably not so much around here.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote