View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Really strange...........you made me check my phone and tablets.

I had the free Moon + and upgraded to the Pro version in November. Bought from GooglePlay store. I checked my apps list in the Play store on my phone and tablet, and it's not in my list of apps at all. It is on the installed apps under settings and I know it's installed since I use it every day. Seems like it updated a while back, but I don't remember when. Just really strange that it's not in the Play store list of installed apps.

I searched the Amazon appstore on my tablet, and it does show the Pro version available for $4.69.

EDIT: When I go to the About / Rate It in Moon+ app, it goes to the Playstore and then says "Item Not Found".

Last edited by NoName; 02-01-2013 at 09:57 PM.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote