View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
A Rather Stupid Question

I started out with one Kobo Vox last Christmas, I now have three, the Vox, a Arc and a Mini. My wife will use the Arc and the Mini will be used between us. At times my wife will want to load one of my books on her Arc and I was told by Kobo that we would need a shared account. When my wife fired up her Arc she used my account and password, consequently all my books were downloaded onto her Arc. She only wanted one of my books, so she decided to delete some of the books and they were also deleted from my Vox. Obviously we did this wrong. How do we set up the shared account so she can occasionally download one of my books but both ereaders can be independents?
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote