View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #1063
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoGuE_StreaK View Post
As someone else said, how about the ability to live-edit a book? Quite a few of my side-loaded books have repeated words / lines, or incorrectly OCR'd letters, would be good to be able to delete/edit these and have the epub file updated.
That would be nice (I think about it every day), but I think it would be a different device than an e-book reader. I'm not even sure it would be possible.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote