View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #14290
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
I just finished Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell. It was a ravishing book. When everything starts clicking together, it is mind blowing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I finished his Black Swan Green recently which was good, and I've been tempted now to read Cloud Atlas soon, which I hear is very different from Black Swan Green, before the film, and your post is tempting me more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
- have just read Black Swan Green, which I enjoyed, and am comtemplating Cloud Atlas once I finish The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore, a YA series which I'm also quite enjoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
I must put Black Swan Green on my to-read list. I also really enjoyed Mitchell's The 1000 Autumns of Jacob de Zoet.
I loved Thousand Autumns, enjoyed Black Swan Green and just got the email today from the Boston Public Library that it's my turn for Cloud Atlas in ebook. The timing's not great, but I'll forge on.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote