Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #43
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Time to coax Visual Studio 2010 into some subservience, see how this experience differs... Seemingly I only have 4zillian updates and my computer is insecure. How dare I turn it off for more than 24 hours.
Should the Eclipse CDT binaries for Linux, Windows, Mac be part of the "Kit"? (CDT - with "C" development tools)

Not my favorite development environment, but it does run on all of the three most common systems (and others).

Having a "base" of common resources for all the "Kit Users" makes it easier for one user to reproduce the results (or problems) of any other user.

Adding a common IDE would extend the same reasoning to sharing IDE project files.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote