View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #60
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Having to search for your place every time you switch between CV and/or BV is too time consuming and these switches are needed many, many times in the creation or editing of a book.
I realize I probably don't represent the majority of Sigil users, but it's important to keep in perspective that different people use it differently. I don't really use Book View for much of anything—Split View, not at all—so all this talk of syncing between the views is mostly lost on me. But I accept the fact that it seems to be important to others.