View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #144
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I finished Ringworld 2 and went back to Warbreaker, and I'm finding it more palatable. The narrator, James Yaegashi, is pretty bad IMO. His character voices are bad caricature with the same inflection on all dialogue regardless of context, and his voicing of Lightsong is just plain annoying (granted, the character is deliberately annoying much of the time). Looking up his name, I just discovered there's a Graphic Audio version. If it stands up to their version of Elantris, it's probably much better.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote