View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #13
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Pie, I was reading a review earlier this week (can't remember if it was about the 350 or 650). The reviewer noted that the Sony had a glossier screen than the Kindle. I wouldn't have thought that the 950 would be any different than the other models. I have now had the chance to compare the 350, 950 & K3 side-by-side. I think I would have to rank them from most to least glossy as 350, K3 and then 950. Interesting! I think the 350 and K3 are very close.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote