View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
where were you doing this home or out and about?. either way it sounds like a wi fi step is missing.

for example if you connect to a wi fi outside of your home, it will say connected but, in most cases you have to launch their browser to the "I agree' or some other similiar sign in portion. after you do that then you should be ok.

I got confused the first few times when I was out at a place where I need to use a sign in.
It said connected to such and such wi fi and I tried downloading a couple of books only to get that same error message, then it dawned upon me to check that out. and that is what it was.

If this is your home make sure your password and all that is set up and that it has not forgotten your wi fi site. After that it should be a seamless connection.

I hope this helps
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote