View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #7
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnesus View Post
Well, the screen resolution is to small for me anyway. I hope there will be more interesting tablets by that time. One more with Pixel Qi is announced (I don't remember the name, though it's an Intel Atom device).
Yeah, I'm now on the fence whether I want to get a netbook with a 1366x768 screen, or a Pixel Qi screen (if one ever becomes available) at 1024x600. I think both are workable in a netbook form factor, though the extra vertical real estate would be nice for word processors and other toolbar-heavy applications. The netbook I take to work with me is 800x480 and it is utterly maddening at times.

For a web-capable tablet though, 600px doesn't really seem to be enough for portrait orientation, and even 768 is a bit narrow. 1280x1024 would be fantastic, but nobody's going that route.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote