View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:18 AM   #9
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by willijt View Post
To EA: You're correct about Pages. It's what I ended up using - both for its stability and ease of use with Find/Replace. Word couldn't hold the contents of the book for longer than 2 minutes before it crashed, regardless of what I did to fix it. Your photography is very nice.
Thank you - nice of you to say so

Word for Mac really isn't all that great. Pages generally work so much better. But I've read the next version of Word for Mac should be quite improved.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote