Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #57
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Everyone familiar with manga and comics knows the expression fanservice, as when certain content is added to a comic or manga only in order to cater to their audience. However, I had not ever imagined I'd be coining the expression for actual customer support and service. It's about time.

I've been kindly approached by a GfK in order to hand my translation. I'd be glad to do so in the future ^^. Big Kudos for you all!
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote