View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
I also like the LRF format. It has a functioning Table of Contents and I have no complaints. I did just hear from another source someone complaining about wide margins, but that has to be caused by whoever formatted the ebook. Nothing about LRF format itself automatically results in wide margins.

I've heard that epub format works on Sony too. I'm still looking into this. I tried to load one on my 505 and it didn't work, but that was just one try. Probably something I did wrong.

PDF formats work OK on the Sony, but I'd buy the LRF before the PDF if it's available.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote