View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #64
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxjones View Post
Do I have to click on a friend to see what they are reading, or do I get automatically notified? Say I read a book, and then a friend reads it...will I automatically see that or would I have to go to their profile and look? Thanks!
There's a feed that operates kind of like facebook so if you happen to be on at the right time (i.e. soon after your friend updates their reading status) you will see what your friend is currently reading. If not, you can go to their profile and hit "compare books" and it will show what books you and your friend have BOTH read or plan to read and how you rated each book. You can also browse their shelves.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote