View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #24
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Its all a matter of horses for courses. For a long time I have been unable to read on my iPad 3, simply because of its weight. I will read a little whilst sitting at a table, and I tried getting a kind of reading stand thing so I could use when sitting on the lounge, but I hated the darn thing. I decided to get a mini now before iOS7 comes out, just in case it stays as revolting as it was in beta 1 and 2 (though I hear 3 has improved the appearance somewhat)... I wanted the choice to remain at iOS6 and you dont get that with a new device with the new OS.

In short, the mini is actually exactly the right size for me. Yes, the pixel density is not as great, but I find no difficulty coping with it, and am reading a lot more on that, than on the iPad 3, in spite of the obvious differences in screen quality. I wish it had a "retina" screen... but it works fine the way it is. I like it.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote