View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyFromMars View Post
I am pretty sure it's a thing with the font. If you create a new folder under the kobo ereader main thing named "fonts", you can copy .ttf files in there. Here is a video tutorial on the process:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=KU7JpaKlyMc

However this didn't work with my epub file when I tried it. So I'm going to sleep and keep searching.
You need to make sure the font file has the correct name -- on a Windows computer, open it with Windows Font Viewer to see the correct name. And after copying the font files into the fonts directory (the name must be fonts is all lower case), you need to power cycle the Kobo before using the font.

I've attached a copy of Code2000 to this message. It displays a good chunk of CJK.

Regards,
David
Attached Files
File Type: zip CODE2000.ZIP (3.68 MB, 956 views)
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote