View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
plugboard file renaming isn't working

I got a couple of books in a new series. I carefully edited the metadata to show the series name and number.

I have a plugboard defined as follows for any device, any format

{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}

This usually renames the books:

Series Name 01 Book Title

When I put the book on my Kindle (k3)

I haven't changed anything since the last time I created a series of books, but this time when I did a mobi > mobi conversion, the books show up as Book Title in my kindle collection, with no series information at all.

Why has it stopped working?

I'm using Calibre 0.9.14 on Win 7.

Please help! What am I doing wrong?

ETA: oh, yeah - the one change I've made is to the Output options: Kindle file type is now Both, and Personal Doc Tag is EBOK. would either of those changes mess with my renaming plugboard?

Last edited by BeccaPrice; 01-18-2013 at 07:55 PM.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote