View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #39
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by felonwan View Post
What matching kernel? I have already installed both the 3.3 kernel and 3.3 rootfs. It did not work. K3flasher still show the 'power-cycle' thing.

My K3 seems always entering the USB Download mode every time I put the battery on (connected to linux shows the 'freescale semiconductor' things). Maybe it is in some recovery loop? The led light always went out after hours, neither plugged in PC or connected to a charger. So, I guess it is the recovery loop that exhausted the power.

However, if the flash hardware is well, this should not happen after I have pushed the kernel and rootfs in! Isn't It?
In your post that I replied to, you did not mention flashing the 3.3 kernel, you only posted that you had flashed the system image.

Put your terminal emulator into "capture to file" mode -
Restart the Kindle -
Save the capture file -
Compress the capture file (any compressor, even zip or 7zip) -
Attach compressed file to your next post.

My eyes are getting very bad, I can not read your device's messages from over here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote