View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I don't notice differences in speed, but sometimes when I connect the T1 to my Mac the SD card is not recognized by Calibre, making it impossible to send books to the card. I don't know if the issue is with Calibre or the Mac not mounting the card. I'm not sure how to force it to do so. When this happens, I send the next 5 books in my reading queue to internal memory and then move them to the card the next time I can access it. The T1 can always read the card.
I´m having problems with the two or three last upgrades of Calibre. It takes too long to send books and metadata, or to read the contents of the reader. The reader works great so I think it´s got to do with Calibre. Thanks!
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote